UPDATE May 1
I have attached the revised schedule. We have Children’s from 530-630 PM on Tuesdays, and starting May 30, it will be from 6-7 PM at Children’s.
Greetings! (you were BCC’d) U11/13 Novice Plus City League Rules
We are still working the details to our 2023 season, but I can inform you of the following for our U11/13 Novice Plus division:
Location: Donevan Rec – all practices and games will be at Donevan this year while the City renovates Delpark.
Season: 10 weeks starting Thursday, April 13th and ending Championship Day, Saturday, June 17th
Practices: Thursdays 7PM to 8PM. These will be clinic style practices with all players.
Games: Saturdays from 12:30 PM to 2 PM. 3 teams will play two full-floor mini round-robin games each Saturday. Some games will take place Thursdays instead of practice.
Special: we are also considering ‘upskilling’ sessions for those interested in extra practice. They would take place Thursday evenings. Stay tuned for more on this.
- U11/13 Novice Plus is a developmental stream for players to develop athletic, lacrosse-specific, and social skills in a competitive team environment.
- There is NO CONTACT in U11/13 Novice Plus City League with the exception of safe stick checking and an introduction to place and push during the season.
- We have a New Player Clinic on Saturday the 8th from 10AM - 12PM at Children’s Arena – the cost is free
- We also have a free Try Lacrosse session this Thursday, from 6PM - 8PM and another tentatively scheduled on Friday, April 14th, 5-7 PM at Donevan.
- The first two sessions Thursday, April 13th & Saturday April 15th will be practices.
- We plan on a parent v player game sometime in May. Stay tuned.
- A copy of the U11/13 City League Rules is attached in PDF format.
- VERY IMPORTANT!
- We are looking for City League coaches, so if you are interested, please let me know. You need no experience to coach because we will help you.
Once I have the teams setup, I will send out the schedules. Hopefully this will be before the first Saturday. U11/13 Tyke City League rules attached in PDF.
If you need to contact me, please use the email@example.com email address above.